Meet Dr. Gratz
Dr. Kirstina Gratz has been in the dental field for over 22 years and has other interests too. She’s completed 2 marathons, is the proud aunt to her nieces and nephews, pet owner, wife of 11 years, and cancer survivor. She likes to think that being a cancer survivor allows her to bring additional empathy into every interaction. Don’t be surprised to see Dr. Gratz on the stage in a community theater production or hear her singing in the office.
“I have the best job in the world!” – Dr. Kirstina Gratz
- 1998, Registered Dental Assistant in Iowa
- 2011, Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- 2011-2018, Owner and Operator of General Dental Practice in Davis County Iowa
- 2015, Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2019, Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- 2019, Board Qualified from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- 2020, Owner and Operator of Good to Grow Dental Center in Elkhart County Indiana
In case of an after-hours emergency, please call the office at (574) 876-6531. Instructions will be on the answering machine. If you do not hear back within 20 minutes, proceed to the closest emergency department.