Why Good to Grow
A pediatric dentist receives specialized training in treating young people and those with special healthcare needs in a minimum 2-year residency program. In the same way that you take a child to visit a pediatrician, we recommend taking your child to a pediatric dentist.
At Good to Grow Dental Center, you are always welcome to be with your child throughout their appointments. We request that caregivers follow our guidelines to facilitate their child having a positive experience.
Meet Dr. Gratz
- 1998, Registered Dental Assistant in Iowa
- 2011, Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- 2011-2018, Owner and Operator of General Dental Practice in Davis County Iowa
- 2015, Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry
- 2019, Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- 2019, Board Qualified from the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- 2020, Owner and Operator of Good to Grow Dental Center in Elkhart County Indiana
While Dr. Gratz has been in the dental field for over 22 years, she has other interests too. She’s completed 2 marathons, is a proud aunt to her nieces and nephews, pet owner, wife of 11 years, and cancer survivor. She likes to think that being a cancer survivor allows her to bring additional empathy into every interaction. Don’t be surprised to see Dr. Gratz on the stage in a community theater production or hear her singing in the office.
“I have the best job in the world!” -Dr. Kirstina Gratz